As we enter into October I have started to long for fall foods. And not just your traditional pumpkin flavors but those amazing Thanksgiving flavors of turkey and cranberry. It is such a lovely combo that I just had to make these delicious pinwheels. Trust me you’ll love them!
6 oz whipped cream cheese
½ cup of avocado cilantro dressing
2 lbs of Turkey meat
1 container of sprouts or spinach
10 large flour tortillas, spinach tortillas or flat bread
1 cup of dried cranberries
- Mix together the whipped cream cheese and dressing until well blended.
- Layout the tortilla and spread the cream cheese dressing leaving ½ inch clear from the edge.
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries evenly across the cream cheese dressing.
- Lay the sliced turkey meat across the tortilla leaving a one inch area open (this is so the turkey isn’t wasted and sticks out the end when wrapping). You can do one layer or more.
- Spread your choice of sprouts or spinach over the sliced meat.
- Carefully roll your tortilla tightly starting at the opposite end of the one inch opened area.
- Wrap the rolled tortilla tightly in cling wrap and place in the frig for about one hour before slicing and serving.
A nice, healthy snack or lunch item to satisfy the taste buds.
Add your favorite dressing to the cream cheese to make it your own. I’ll be trying honey mustard dressing next.
You can also leave it as a wrap and enjoy. I highly recommend adding pecans or walnuts to give it some crunch and extra flavor. Thanks for reading and that it was everything you were hoping for! 🙂 You can check out my sweet potato casserole dish that would pair well with this recipe.