This delicious Autumn Fruit Salad is similar to a yogurt parfait. Sweet, crunchy, and perfect as a side dish this fall season. Both kids and adults love it. So get your favorite knife and get ready to chop because you’ll be asked to bring this to family gatherings all year long!
8 small apples
4 green pears
1/2 bag of seedless red grapes (cut in half)
2 lemons or 2 tbsp lemon juice
6 oz maple greek yogurt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extravt
1 cup of whipped cream
1 cup chopped wlanuts
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Rinse fruit thoroughly
2. Cut apples and pears into small pieces and discard the cores.
3. Sprinkle lemon juice over the cut apples and pears. Stir and mix well.
4. Cut grapes in half and add to the apples and pears.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together; maple yogurt, vanilla extract, whipped cream, cinnamon and brown sugar.
6. Chop the walnuts or purchase pre-chopped walnuts. You may add the walnuts straight to the fruit or add it to the dressing.
7. Pour 1/2 the dressing to the fruit and stir. Add in more dressing as needed.
8. Serve and ENJOY. (Keep in the refrigerator if serving later. It will last a 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.)
Thanks for reading. Hope you find time to try out this delicious recipe!
One thought on “Autumn Fruit Salad”
This looks so yummy!
LikeLiked by 1 person